The custom mobile app offers the ability to offer customers deals and utilize promo codes for reserved offers.
To create these for customers:
1. Navigate to the Mobile App section of the menu and click on Deals.
- There are two choices to choose from in Deals. Let us create a deal that everyone can see on the app.
2. Click on the red banner that says “Create/View Global Deals”
- There is a grid for any deals that you make and a button beneath the grid that allows you to “Add New Deal”
- This opens your new deal window. This is where it will request a deal name for your users to see on your app.
- Let us go through the steps to create a new Member deal to get started.
3. Click on the button “Add New Deal”
4. For the Deal name type something that reflects it is a deal for a new member such as “New Member Deal”
5. In the description box, you can provide more details for the deal being made.
- Such as “Enjoy our top wash for $5, that’s a $10 savings for new members.”
6. Any extra rules or limitations can be provided in the Terms box.
7. Choose your Award Type
- Use the box to the right to choose the type of deal this will be.
8. a start date should be set to determine when the deal will be visible on the app to your customers.
9. The end date is the date that the deal will no longer be visible on the app, but this does not have to be related to an expiration date.
10. A claim limit can be set to reduce the amount of times the same user can download or claim this deal.
- This is a hard limit, once set, the user will be unable to exceed this limit, unless the limit is changed, or removed.
11. The expiration type can be set to a specific date on the calendar, a custom time span from years, months, and days, or even linked to the end date.
- Some deals may even require no expiration. Expiration is valid regardless of where the deal is, whether it has been claimed and, in a wallet, or still on the app for claiming. Once a deal expires it is no longer redeemable.
12. If you have chosen an Item as the award type you will have to choose which wash package you wish to associate with the deal.
- If you chose a transaction or item discount, you would need to set the value above the Start Date. The value dictates how much credit will be put on the kiosk when the deal is scanned, or the code is entered.
13. Set the deal to a complimentary color and choose an image for the background of the deal.
- The Allow upgrades option relates to how the kiosk will handle adeal when it is scanned, the kiosk can handle it as its programmed which is the kiosk default, or you can force the kiosk to offer buy-ups and upgrades.
- auto select settings pertain to how the kiosk will handle a deal when it is scanned, the kiosk can handle both it as its programmed which is the kiosk default, or you can force the kiosk to simply put the credit on the screen and allow the customer to proceed as they choose.
14. Set the locations in which this deal can be redeemed and restrict the deal to a specific set of kiosks or all the kiosks.
Once the deal looks the way you want, click save and you have made your first deal.
choose the type of deal this will be. The choices are:
- Item: A direct wash item. When this is selected the deal or promotion will give out a Wash package.
- Transaction Dollar Discount: This allows you to give a deal that will reduce the final cost of a transaction. Regardless of which wash package the customer may buy.
- Item Dollar Discount: This allows you to give a deal that will reduce the final cost of a specific wash package.